Monday, January 27, 2014

What I Really Need From A Meal Plan. Time To Get Real.

Hi Guys,

So if you're like me you workout and try to eat well because, you want to look and feel better than you do now. You think a good meal plan would really help lean up but, every time you take a little initiative to Google some info you are hit over the head with overly complicated food items and recipes that look like they will keep you in the kitchen for years or cost you a ton of money to make.

Here's a list of what I want to see.


Guys, add to this list as you see fit!

  1. I am a busy guy. I don't have time to spend an hour in the kitchen.
  2. If the name is complicated I won't mess with the recipe.
  3. I like chicken and steak. Give me more of it!
  4. I don't own every spice. This isn't Grandma's house.
  5. If ingredients cost $15.00 I might as well eat out.
  6. Mix in some recipes that I can whip up in 5 minutes. If I'm running late I need to hustle.
  7. KEEP IT SIMPLE.
  8. How about some foods that I can grab on the road that aren't terrible for me? I'm not always near a kitchen you know.
  9. ...
  10. ...
Please feel free to add other criteria.

Post some recipes for us too!