|What? ...im hungry.|
I know you all work hard to keep your swol going strong. Like me you probably do your best to eat healthy too. Unfortunately, you work full time and prepping 6 meals a day just doesn't work with your schedule. Between meals you snack and it's killing your diet.
Here are a few snack foods that won't kill your diet, require no prep, and are available almost anywhere. Remember to buy Organic.
Click The Links For Insightful Info On Each
- Raw Almonds - Cholesterol Lowering, Vitamin E, Fiber, Potassium, B2, and more.
- Avocados - Vitamin C, E, K, B6, Fiber, Potassium, and more. (Add a little salt for flavor.)
- Instant Oatmeal - Loads of Protein and minerals. (I like the instant stuff because it's not so bland. Won't kill your diet.)
- Yogurt - Everyone wants to split hairs when it comes to yogurt. The truth is that any yogurt is a sweet treat helps you poop. Most have vitamin additives.
- Almond Butter - High in Fiber and good fats. Almond butter is a great snack that will satisfy that salty/sweet craving quickly while providing you with energy.
- Water - What!? Yes, Water. Many people mistake thirst pangs for hunger pangs. They are different. Drink a couple glasses of water to fill you up and rehydrate.
- Coffee - Drink it black to help rehydrate and provide you with a little boost!
- Turkey Meatballs - High protein, low fat, and the sodium content isn't bad. Frozen store brands fit this criteria, but they do have preservatives if you care about that. Some are better than others but, they all take a minute to nuke and are delicious plain.
Does anyone else have an easy healthy snack they would like to share?